A very needful caution [microform] : A brief essay, to discover the sin that slayes its ten thousands; and represent the character and condition of the coveteous. : With some antidotes against the infection of coveteousness and earthly-mindedness. : [Five lines from Augustine].
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728
- Boston, in N.E. : Printed and sold by Timothy Green, at the north end of the town, 1707.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages ; 15 cm (12mo)
- Attributed to Cotton Mather by Evans.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1318).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1318
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 425
View MARC record | catkey: 3287237