A year and a life well concluded [microform] : A brief essay, on the good things wherein the last works of a Christian, may be, and should be, his best works. : A sermon preached on the last day of the year, 1719. : [One line in Latin].
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728
- Boston : Printed by S. Kneeland, for B. Gray at the corner shop on the north side of the town-house, 1719-20.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; (12mo)
- Attributed to Cotton Mather by Holmes.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2146).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2146
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 459
View MARC record | catkey: 3287271