Cases of conscience concerning evil spirits personating men, witchcrafts, infallible proofs of guilt in such as are accused with that crime [microform] : All considered according to the Scriptures, history, experience, and the judgment of many learned men. / By Increase Mather, president of Harvard College, at Cambridge, and teacher of a church at Boston in New-England. ; [Six lines of quotations].
- Related Titles:
- Cases of conscience concerning evil spirits personating men ...
- "Christian reader", p. [3-6], 1st count. Written by Samuel Willard; signed by him and 13 others., "The return of several ministers consulted by His Excellency ... "--p. [6-7] at end, written by Cotton Mather., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 658).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 658, Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, 22-A, and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M1193
View MARC record | catkey: 3287301