A discourse concerning faith and fervency in prayer, and the glorious kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ, on earth, now approaching [microform] : Delivered in several sermons, in which the signs of the present times are considered, with a true account of the late wonderful and astonishing success of the Gospel in Ceilon, Amboina, and Malabar. / By I. Mather, D.D. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts].
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723
- Boston in N.E. : Printed by B. Green, for Nicholas Boone, at his shop in Corn Hill, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, xix, 1 unnumbered page, 112 pages, 8 unnumbered pages ; (12mo)
- Bookseller's advertisement, p. [xx]., Errata note, p. xix., Running title: The kingdom of Christ is approaching. Amen and amen., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39512).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B367, Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, 32-A4, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39512
View MARC record | catkey: 3287305