A disquisition concerning ecclesiastical councils [microform] : Proving, that not only pastors, but brethren delegated by the curches [sic], have equally a right to a decisive vote in such assemblies. : To which is added, proposals concerning consociation of churches, agreed upon by a synod, which convened at Boston, in New-England. : With a preface, containining [sic] a further vindication of the Congregational discipline. / By Increase Mather. D.D. ; [Ten lines of quotations].
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723
- Boston : Printed for N. Boone, at the Sign of the Bible in Cornhill, 1716.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xx, 47 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 14 cm (12mo)
- "The synods proposition concerning the consociation of churches."--p. 40-47., Bookseller's advertisement, p. ., Errata note, p. 47., Running title: Brethren's right in ecclesiastical councils., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1836).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1836 and Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, 40-A
View MARC record | catkey: 3287317