A testimony from the Scripture against idolatry & superstition [microform] : in two sermons, upon the example of that great reformer Hezekiah, 2 Kings XVIII. 4. : The first, witnessing in general against all the idols and inventions of men in the worship of God. : The second, more particularly against the ceremonies, and some other corruptions of the Church of England. Preached the one September 27. the other Septemb. 30. 1660. / By Mr. Samuel Mather, once Pastor of a church of Christ in Dublin. ; [Eight lines from I Samuel].
- Mather, Samuel, 1626-1671
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 88 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723
- Date of publication from a ms. note in the Thomas Prince copy at the Boston Public Library., Preface signed: M.I. [i.e., Increase Mather]., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2676).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2676, Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, 151, and Holmes, T.J. Minor Mathers, 94-B
View MARC record | catkey: 3287419