A country treat upon the second paragraph in His Excellency's speech, Decemb. 17. 1730 [microform].
- Mather, Samuel, 1706-1785
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], [1730?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1730-1741 : Belcher)
- Signed: S.M. [i.e., Samuel Mather]., Text in two columns., Verse of 92 lines, referring to the speech of Governor Jonathan Belcher before the Massachusetts legislature. First line: To His Excellence without offence., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39957).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B832, Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 588, Holmes, T.J. Minor Mathers, 64, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39957
View MARC record | catkey: 3287430