The almost Christian discovered; or, The false professor tried and cast [microform] : Being the substance of seven sermons, first preached at Sepulchers, London, 1661. And now at the importunity of friends made public. / By Matthew Mead. ; [Six lines of Scripture text].
- Mead, Matthew, 1630?-1699
- Boston : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland and T. Green in Queenstreet, 1742.
- The fifteenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 170 [i.e., 172], 2 unnumbered pages ; 15 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- J. W.
- "The Pharisee and Publican. Luke xviii. 10, &c."--p. , in verse., "Truth, sincerity, &c. By J.W."--p. , in verse., Edition statement transposed; precedes "By Matthew Mead" in title., Error in paging: page numbers 145-146 repeated., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5009).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5009
View MARC record | catkey: 3287521