Dr. Miner's defence [microform] : Being a concise relation of the church process against him, for professing the doctrine of polygamy, or the lawfulness of a man's having a plurality of wives: in which his several pleas in vindication, from the first step to his condemnation, are made public. : As also, the result of an ecclesiastical council that advis'd the church to condemn him. : And remarks on the result, &c. : To which is added, by way of appendix, a solemn discourse on Matt. xii. 22. &c. : [Five lines from Acts].
- Miner, John
- Hartford : Printed by Hudson & Goodwin, M,DCC,LXXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-83 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 19 cm (4to)
- Additional Creators:
- First Congregational Church (Norfolk, Conn.)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17237).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17237 and Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1109
View MARC record | catkey: 3287614