The history of the kingdom of Basaruah [microform] : containing a relation of the most memorable transactions, revolutions and heroick exploits in that kingdom, from the first foundation thereof unto this present time. : Collected from the most antient records of that country, and translated into our language, not only for delight, but for the abundant instruction that may be learned there-from, in these remote parts. : Written in discharge of the trust reposed in the author by His Majesty, for the discovery of foreign things. / By a traveller in Basaruah
- Morgan, Joseph, 1671-approximately 1749
- [New York] : Printed [by William Bradford], and sold by the book-sellers in Boston, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 160 pages ; 15 cm
- Ascribed to the press of William Bradford of New York by Evans.
By Joseph Morgan; cf. the 1946 Harvard University Press reprint.
Errors in paging: p. 158-159 misnumbered 157-158.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1744).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1744
View MARC record | catkey: 3287755