Some observations on the charge given by the Honourable James De Lancey, Esq; chief justice of the province of New-York, to the grand jury, the 15th day of January, 1733 [microform] : [Three lines of quotations].
- Morris, Lewis, 1671-1746
- New-York : Printed and sold by J. Peter Zenger, price 1 s., 1733-4.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages ; (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- Alexander, James, 1691-1756 and Smith, William, 1697-1769
- Attributed to Lewis Morris by Shipton & Mooney; to William Smith and James Alexander by the New York Public Library., Caption title., Imprint from colophon., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3835).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3835
View MARC record | catkey: 3287777