John Nazro, at his shop, the corner of Queen-Street, opposite the town-house, Boston; imports and sells (at the very lowest advance, for cash only.) A great variety of linnen, woolen, silk and cotton goods, both by wholesale and retail. N.B. Country shops may be supplied at very low rates, by wholesale [microform].
- Nazro, John
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], [1770?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 11 x 18 cm
- Related Titles:
- John Nazaro, at his shop, the corner of Queen-Street ...
- A ms. receipt on verso of the Boston Public Library copy is dated June 13, 1771. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42131).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3229 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42131
View MARC record | catkey: 3287882