Can WeWork survive its botched IPO? [electronic resource] / Nicole Borgenicht
- Borgenicht, Nicole
- Additional Titles:
- Can WeWork survive its botched initial public offering?
- London : SAGE Publications: SAGE Business Cases Originals, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This case covers WeWork's 2019 failed initial public offering and the resignation of its CEO, Adam Neumann. Once considered a potential industry disruptor, WeWork's valuation dropped quickly from USD 47 billion to USD 7 billion after mounting scrutiny concerning its corporate governance and financial losses. After restructuring leadership and receiving an investment bailout from the Japanese conglomerate SoftBank, WeWork is still struggling to turn a profit as it plans for significant layoffs and a revised growth plan.
- 9781529729467 (ebook)
View MARC record | catkey: 32879415