New-Castle, June 15, 1771 [microform] : A scheme of a lottery, for raising the sum of three hundred and seventy-five pounds, in order to discharge a debt upon the Methodist preaching-house in Philadelphia;--and towards the building a preaching-house in New-Castle County
- [Wilmington, Del.?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Scheme for a lottery ...
- Evans supplies Philadelphia as the place of publication; however, this was presumably printed at the same location as New-Castle, February 6, 1772. Scheme of a lottery (Evans 12473; Rink 67), which Rink suggests was Wilmington, Delaware.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12139).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12139
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2673
View MARC record | catkey: 3287948