The New-England almanack, or, Lady's and gentleman's diary, for the year of our Lord Christ, 1767 [microform] : ... calculated for the meridian of Providence, in New-England, lat. 41 deg. 50 min. north, and 4 h. 42 m. west from the Royal Observatory at Greenwich, but, without any sensible error, may serve all the provinces adjacent. / By Benjamin West, Philomath
- Providence, in N.E. : Printed and sold by Sarah Goddard and Company, by whom books, blanks, and news-papers, are also printed and sold at a reasonable rate, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- West, Benjamin, 1730-1813
- Alden notes two states. In one, the May 7th entry on p.  is: Gen. Elect. Hartford. In the other, the entry is: Twil. ends 9 0., Bookseller's advertisement, p. ., Title vignette., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10521).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 346, Drake, M. Almanacs, 12818, and Evans, C. American bibliography, 10521
View MARC record | catkey: 3287957