Province of New Hampshire. In the House of Representatives, January 28th. 1761 [microform] : Whereas by the change of circumstances of several places that heretofore have paid province tax ... Voted, that the select men ... shall take exact inventories of the rateable estates of all towns, parishes, and districts hereafter mentioned ...
- Corporate Author:
- New Hampshire
- [Portsmouth, N.H.] : [Printed by Daniel Fowle], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- "In Council, Feb. 9. 1761. Read and concurr'd ... Consented to, B. Wentworth. ..."
Imprint supplied by Bristol. Evans 8944, for which no copy is located, records an issue of two pages with imprint: Portsmouth: Printed by D. and R. Fowle.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41226).
Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8944).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2235
Evans, C. American bibliography, 8944
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41226
Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 53
View MARC record | catkey: 3288040