State of New-Hampshire. In the year of our Lord, one thousand, seven hundred, and seventy-eight [microform] : An act to prevent the return to this state of certain persons therein named, and of others who have left, or shall leave this state, or either of the United States of America, and have joined or shall join the enemies thereof
- Corporate Author:
- New Hampshire
- Uniform Title:
- Act to prevent the return to this state of certain persons
- Exeter: New-Hampshire : Printed by Zechariah Fowle, 1778.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 31 x 11 cm
- Related Titles:
- Act to prevent the return to this state of certain persons ...
- Enacted Nov. 19, 1778. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15923).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 15923 and Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 232
View MARC record | catkey: 3288042