Appendix (A). To the King's most Excellent Majesty in Council [microform] : We your Majesty's most dutiful and loyal subjects the representatives of your Majesty's province of New-Hampshire in New England, do prostrate ourselves at Your Majesty's feet, humbly beseeching your Royal Majesty in Council to take under your wise consideration the distressed and deplorable condition of the said province, now groaning under most unhappy circumstances, thro' the arbitrary and partial administration of our present governor, abetted by a majority of the Council ...
- Corporate Author:
- New Hampshire. General Assembly. House of Representatives
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- Belcher, Jonathan, 1682-1757
- Caption title.
Followed by Governor Jonathan Belcher's reply to the petition, headed Appendix (B) and dated Boston, June 9. 1738.
Signed: Province of New Hampshire in New England in America, November 4, 1737. And. Wiggin [and six others] Committee of and in the behalf of the House of Representatives of the government of New Hampshire.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40149).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1032
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40149
View MARC record | catkey: 3288117