Colony of New-Hampshire. In Congress at Exeter, the 4th day of November, 1775 [microform] : Voted, that it be recommended to the several taverners and retailers in this colony to render an account on oath, (if required) which oath any select-man is empowered to administer, of all liquors by them sold, from the first Tuesday in November, 1774, to the first Tuesday in November 1775 for which excise has been usually paid ...
- Corporate Author:
- New Hampshire. Provincial Congress
- [Exeter, N.H.?] : [Printed by Robert Fowle?], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 16 x 19 cm
- Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Signed: A true copy from the journal of Congress. Attest, E. Thompson, secretary.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42891).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4066
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42891
Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 180
View MARC record | catkey: 3288181