New-Haven, September 2, 1772 [microform] : A short account of the life of Moses Paul, (an Indian) who is this day to be executed in New-Haven, for the murder of Mr. Moses Cook, of Waterbury; of which crime he was convicted before the Honorable Superior Court, held in this place, in December last, and received sentence of death accordingly; and was to have been executed on the 17th of June last, but was reprieved to this day
- [New Haven] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations ; 43 x 19 cm
- Related Titles:
- Short account of the life of Moses Paul ...
- A woodcut of the execution follows the words "New-Haven, September 2, 1772."
Text in two columns.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42358).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3468
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42358
View MARC record | catkey: 3288204