State of New-Jersey. An act to raise and embody, for a limited time, six hundred and twenty-four men, for the defence of the frontiers of this state [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- New Jersey
- Uniform Title:
- Act to raise and embody, for a limited time, six hundred and twenty-four men
- [Trenton] : [Printed by Isaac Collins], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Act to raise and embody, for a limited time, six hundred and twenty-four men ...
- Ascribed to the press of Isaac Collins in Trenton by Bristol.
Passed June 7, 1780.
Printed in two columns.
The only known copy, held by the Library of Congress, lacks p. [3-4].
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43851).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5143
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43851
View MARC record | catkey: 3288230