Anno regni Georgii II. Regis Magna Britaniae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, vigesimo sexio[.] [microform] : At a session of General Assembly of the province of New-Jersey; begun and held at Burlington, on the sixteenth day of May 1753; and ended on the 8th of June following, on which day the following acts was [sic] passed
- Corporate Author:
- New Jersey
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1753 May)
- Philadelphia : Printed by W. Bradford, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty for the province of New-Jersey, 
- Physical Description:
- 59 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 2 unnumbered folded leaves ; (folio)
- Blank forms for tax assessment, two folded tables at end.
Running title: The twenty sixth of George II.
Title vignette: royal arms.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7072).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7072
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1314
View MARC record | catkey: 3288260