The speech of His Excellency Lewis Morris, Esq; governor of the province of New-Jersey, &c [microform] : To the speaker and House of Representatives, and to the gentlemen of the Council, at Perth-Amboy, upon the prorogation of the General Assembly, on the 10th of December, 1743. : Also a letter from His Excellency, to the speaker of the House of Representatives, dated December the 5th, referr'd to in the said speech
- Corporate Author:
- New Jersey. Governor (1738-1746 : Morris)
- Philadelphia : Printed by B. Franklin, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, for the colony of New-Jersey, M,DCC,XLIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 31 cm (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- New Jersey. Legislature. General Assembly
- Title vignette: royal coat of arms.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40313).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1216
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 329
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40313
View MARC record | catkey: 3288326