Votes and proceedings of the General Assembly of the province of New-Jersey [microform] : At a session, at Elizabeth-Town, met by adjournments, March 15th, 1757, and continued to the 31st of same the month, and then prorogued till two o'clock in the afternoon, of the same day
- Corporate Author:
- New Jersey. Legislature. General Assembly
- Woodbridge, in New-Jersey : Printed by James Parker, by order of the General Assembly, 1757.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (folio)
- "Votes and proceedings of the General Assembly of the province of New-Jersey. At a sitting of General Assembly, held at Elizabeth-Town, March, the 31st, 1757, on which day they were prorogued to the 20th of April next."-- p. -27, with separate title page.
Title vignette: royal arms.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7970).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7970
Humphrey, C.H. New Jersey, 18
View MARC record | catkey: 3288393