Information Technology Sourcing Changes in an SME : (B) [electronic resource] / Ça Va de Soi in the Cloud With Diamonds, Simon Bourdeau, Dragos Vieru
- Bourdeau, Simon
- Additional Titles:
- Information technology sourcing changes in a small and medium-sized enterprise
- London : Palgrave MacMillan UK, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Vieru, Dragos
- SAGE Business Cases
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This case study presents the information technology (IT) sourcing decisions made by a Canadian small and medium enterprise specializing in knitwear, called Ça Va de Soi (CVDS). The case explains how CVDS changed and adapted its IT implementation strategy after they pulled the plug on a new e-commerce system developed in house and instead looked to find a trusted outside company to source the e-commerce system.
- 9781529722765 (ebook)
- Originally Published InBourdeau, S., & Vieru, D. (2017). Information technology sourcing changes in an SME: Ça Va de Soi in the cloud with diamonds (B). Journal of Information Technology Teaching Cases, 8, 70-80.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32884665