Interpreting American history. The age of Andrew Jackson [electronic resource] / edited by Brian D. McKnight and James S. Humphreys
- Interpreting American history series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "The shape of democracy" : historical interpretations of Jacksonian democracy / Mark R. Cheathem -- The corrupt bargain and the rise of the Jacksonian Movement, 1825-1828 / Kristofer Ray -- Historians and the nature of party politics in Jacksonian America / Wade Shaffer -- The South Carolina nullification crisis, 1828-1833 : a historiographical overview / Kevin M. Gannon -- Seeking the mainstream : the historiography of Indian removal / John T. Ellisor -- The age of association : temperance, antislavery, and women's rights movements in Jacksonian America / Beth A. Salerno -- "The few at the expense of the many" : the historiography of Jacksonian economics / Ryan Ruckel.
- 9781606350980 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32884836