The New-Jersey almanack for the year of our Lord 1784 [microform] : ... Fitted to the latitude of forty degrees, and a meridian of near five hours west from London, but may, without sensible error, serve all the northern states. ... / By Timothy Trueman, philom
- Trenton : Printed and sold by Isaac Collins, 
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Tobler, John, 1696-1765
- Advertised in the New Jersey gazette, Dec. 16, 1783.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
The calculations and astronomical notes on the calendar pages, except for some alterations in the notes of changes in the length of day, are identical with those in the Wilmington almanack, or ephemeris, for 1784, by Thomas Fox [i.e., John Tobler] ... Wilmington, Del. The eclipse notes, except for one change, are identical.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18217).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 5130
Evans, C. American bibliography, 18217
Humphrey, C.H. New Jersey, 300
View MARC record | catkey: 3288485