New-York, January 7, 1770. Advertisement [microform] : This is to give notice to all such, who are disposed to sign the petition to the Honourable House of Assembly, praying it to pass a law to elect our representatives by ballot, that there will be petitions lodged at the houses of Messrs. James M'Cartney ...
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11778).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11778
View MARC record | catkey: 3288592