New-York, January 6, 1769 [microform] : Advertisement, for summoning the freeholders and freemen, of the city and county of New-York, to nominate and elect four representatives to serve in the next General-Assembly
- Corporate Author:
- New York (N.Y.). Sheriff
- [New York] : [Printed by John Holt], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Roberts, John, sheriff
- Ascribed to the press of John Holt by Evans., Signed: John Roberts, sheriff., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11136). and Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41987).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3056, Evans, C. American bibliography, 11136, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41987
View MARC record | catkey: 3288644