A list of the fortunate numbers in the New-York Poor Lottery [microform] : which finished drawing on Wednesday the 15th of May, 1782, under the inspection of Captains Linus King, Frederick Rhinelander, and Robert Dale, who were appointed by authority for that purpose, being a true copy from the checque, compared with the clerks books. ...
- Corporate Author:
- New-York Poor Lottery
- [New York] : [Printed by James Rivington?], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 46 x 30 cm
- Imprint suggested by Evans.
Printed area measures 34.6 x 25.4 cm.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17642).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17642
View MARC record | catkey: 3288663