The 2d sessions of the seventh Assembly [microform] : Beginning the 29th day of July, 1700. and ending the 9th of August, anno regni Regis & Reginae Gulielmi, Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae & Hiberniae, duodecim
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State)
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1700 July)
- [New York] : [Printed by William Bradford], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 151-155 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (folio)
- Caption title.
Running title: Anno regni Regis Gulielmi tertij, Angliae, &c. undecim. The running title on p. 155 ends: duodecim.
Three acts of the New York General Assembly.
William Bradford was the printer to the colony of New York at this time.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 940).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 940
View MARC record | catkey: 3288746