The thirtieth Assembly. Seventh sessions [microform] : Cadwallader Colden, Esq; lieut. governor
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State)
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1775 Jan.)
- [New York] : Printed by H. Gaine, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, in the province of New-York, 1775.
- Physical Description:
- pages 81-202 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 36 cm (folio)
- Acts passed by the New York General Assembly from Jan.-Apr., 1775.
Caption title, preceded by headline.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the laws published from 1774 (Evans 13460).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14292).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14292
View MARC record | catkey: 3288837