Potassium channels [electronic resource] : types, structure, and blockers / Danielle S. Fonseca
- New York : Nova Biomedical Books, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 145 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Fonseca, Danielle S.
- Cell biology research progress
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Potassium channels and vascular tone : structure, regulation, and function / Elisa Cairrão, Ignacio Verde -- The contribution of lymphocyte potassium channels to the perinatal regulation of the immune response in mother and newborn / Gergely Toldi, Barna Vásárhelyi -- Mitochondrial potassium channel : feature and physiological participation / R. Milan, F. Martinez -- Slow potassium channel dysfunction in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and its in vivo evaluation by threshold tracking / Hiroyuki Nodera -- Characteristics of potassium channels of smooth muscle in health and disease / Yasushi Sakai, Michio Hashimoto -- Individual potassium channel proteins display characteristic patterns in rate cerebellum and olfactory bulb / Angelike Gortzen ... [et al.] -- Plant mitochondrial potassium channel or channels / Donato Pastore, Maura Nicoletta Laus, Mario Soccio -- Involvement of the mitochondrial ATP-sensitive potassium channel in the beneficial effects of fasting on the ischemic-referfused rat heart / M.G. Marina Prendes ... [et al.].
- 9781613248805 (hardcover : alk. paper)
1613248806 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32888529