An address of the Convention of the Representatives of the State of New-York, to their constituents [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Convention of the Representatives (1776-1777)
- [Norwich, Conn.] : Fish-kill: printed by S. Loudon. Norwich: re-printed and sold by Green & Spooner, 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 19 cm (4to)
- Advertised in the New London gazette, Jan. 17, 1777.
Error in paging: p. 10 misnumbered 01.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14923).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14923
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 26
View MARC record | catkey: 3288857