To his Excellency the Honourable George Clinton, captain general and governor in chief of the province of New-York, and territories thereon depending in America, vice admiral of the same, and admiral of the White Squadron of His Majesty's fleet [microform] : The humble address of the members of His Majesty's Council for the province of New-York
- Corporate Author:
- New York (Colony). Council
- [New York] : [Printed by James Parker], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Clinton, George, approximately 1686-1761 and New York (Colony). Governor (1743-1753 : Clinton)
- Ascribed to the press of James Parker by Evans.
Followed by Clinton's answer.
Rejoicing with the governor upon the re-establishment of peace.
Signed: By order of the Council, Cadwallader Colden, speaker. Council-chamber in the city of New-York, the 30th June, 1749.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6385).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 6385
View MARC record | catkey: 3288893