By His Excellency Benjamin Fletcher, captain general and governour in chief of the province of New-York ... A proclamation [microform] : ... the General Assembly aforesaid summoned and called to sit at New-York on the four and twentieth day of October last past, and till now in being, are hereby dissolved. ... Given at Fort William Henry the 27th day of July ... 1693
- Corporate Author:
- New York (Colony). Governor (1692-1698 : Fletcher)
- [New York] : Printed by William Bradford, printer to King William and Queen Mary at the City New-York, Anno 1693.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Fletcher, Benjamin, 1640-1703
- Signed: Ben. Fletcher.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 671).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 671
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F1302
View MARC record | catkey: 3289033