By His Excellency Richard Earl of Bellomont, captain general and governour in chief of His Majesties province of New-York ... A proclamation[.] [microform] : Whereas His Sacred Majesty hath of his princely bounty been pleased in a very signal manner to extend his royal care and protection to this his province and people during the late war ... Given at Fort William Henry the twenty third day of November, 1698 ...
- Corporate Author:
- New York (Colony). Governor (1698-1701 : Bellomont)
- [New York] : Printed by William Bradford, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty in the city of New-York, 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Bellomont, Richard Coote, Earl of, 1636-1701
- Requesting all citizens to swear an oath of allegiance to the Crown.
Royal arms at head of title.
Signed: Bellomont. By order of Council, B. Cosens, cl. Concilij. God save the King.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 844).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 844
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B1839
View MARC record | catkey: 3289067