By the Honourable John Nanfan, Esq; lieutenant governour and commander in chief of His Majesties province of New-York ... A proclamation[.] [microform] : Whereas several pine trees of suitable and convenient size for masts, for His Majesties Navy, are found within six miles of the Moshaques Castle ... Given at Fort William Henry New York the 12th day of Sepember, 1699 ...
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Lieutenant Governor (1697-1702 : Nanfan)
- [New York] : Printed by W. Bradford, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty in New-York, 1699.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Nanfan, John, -1716
- Reserving pine trees greater than six feet around for masts for the Royal Navy., Royal arms at head of title., Signed: John Nanfan. By order, B. Cosens, cl. concilij. God save the King., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 887).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 887 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N150
View MARC record | catkey: 3289192