His Honour the lieutenant governour's speech to the General Assembly of the colony of New-York, on the 22th day of April, 1742 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Lieutenant Governor (1736-1743 : Clarke)
- [New York] : [Printed by William Bradford], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Clarke, George, 1676-1760 and New York (State). General Assembly
- Ascribed to the press of William Bradford by Evans., Signed: George Clarke., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5018).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5018
View MARC record | catkey: 3289207