In Provincial Congress. New-York, Dec. 12, 1775 [microform] : Whereas this Congress has received undoubted information, that a number of disaffected persons in Queen's County, have been supplied with arms and ammunition, from on board the Asia ship of war ...
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Provincial Congress
- [New York] : [Printed by John Holt], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Ascribed to the press of John Holt by Evans.
Giving the names and requesting the presence before the Provincial Congress of twenty-six men accused of taking up arms on behalf of the British.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14313).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14313
View MARC record | catkey: 3289251