Tristitae ecclesiarum or, A brief and sorrowful account of the present state of the churches in New-England [microform] : in a letter from a minister in the country to the publick. : Wherein is contained, some remarks on the rise, progress and unhappy effects of the different sentiments among us at this day in matters of religion. : To which is added by way of advice some healing measures. : With an appendix. / By Samuel Niles, a mournful spectator and sharer in the present calamities. And pastor of a church of Christ in Braintree. ; [One line epigram in Latin].
- Niles, Samuel, 1674-1762
- Boston: N.E. : Printed and sold by J. Draper, in Newbury-Street, 1745.
- Physical Description:
- 21, 4 [i.e., 5], 2 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm (4to)
- Error in paging: p. 4-5, 2nd count, misnumbered 3-4.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5667).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5667
View MARC record | catkey: 3289319