Now ready for the press, and to be printed by subscription, in one large octavo volume, containing about three hundred folios ... The deputy commissary's guide within the province of Maryland. ... By Elie Vallette ... [microform].
- [Annapolis] : [Printed by Anne Catharine Green and Son], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 19 x 16 cm
- Presumably printed by Anne Catharine Green and Son of Annapolis. The deputy commissary's guide was printed by that firm in May 1774.
Printed area measures 17.0 x 11.5 cm.
Prospectus and subscription form.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42737).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3799
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42737
Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 339
View MARC record | catkey: 3289454