O! Justitia [microform] : A complete trial. : God gives, and takes away, well, justice shall take place
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Anthony Armbruster], 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; (8vo)
- "Londonderry, February 1st. 1765. A Reverend divine, just arrived here from Transylvannia Colledge, on seeing, Saucy alias Swaggering John in the pillory. Addresses him thus."--p. 15, in verse., "The compleat trial, of Saucy alias Swaggering John, for rebellion against the King and government. Before Chief Justice Hill. Chief judge of His Majesty's Court of Equity. In that most memorable and loyal city of Londonderry. Taken by a gentleman, who was present at the said trial. On the 1st day of Nov. 1764. ..."--p. ., "To Mr. Loyal, printer. In Transylvania."--p. 16. Signed: Rejection., Imprint supplied by Evans., Title vignette., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10110).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10110 and Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2136
View MARC record | catkey: 3289474