A sermon, preached at the execution of Moses Paul, an Indian [microform] : who was executed at New-Haven, on the 2d of September 1772, for the murder of Mr. Moses Cook, late of Waterbury, on the 7th of December 1771. : Preached at the desire of said Paul, / by Samson Occom, Minister of the Gospel, and missionary to the Indians
- Occom, Samson, 1723-1792
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed and sold by T. Green, 1772.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm (12mo)
- Biographical sketch of Moses Paul, p. . and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12495).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12495, Johnson, H.A. New London, 951, McDade, T.M. Murder, 732, and Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut (suppl.), 2479
View MARC record | catkey: 3289500