A Particular account of the most barbarous and horrid massacre! [microform] : Committed in King-Street, Boston, on Monday, March 5, 1770, by the soldiery quartered in said town
- [Boston] : [Printed by John Boyles], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (relief cuts) ; 54 x 42 cm
- Another printing of this edition (Bristol B3242, Shipton & Mooney 42146) has imprint: Typis Johannes Boyles, MDCCLXX., In this edition, the words "Boston" and "March" in the title are set in italic, and line 60 of column 3 reads "His Honor's Reply." The border at foot of sheet is 16 mm. from end of text (column 4)., Text in four columns within mourning border; relief cuts of five coffins (Reilly 1222) at head of title; printed area measures 52.2 x 34.3 cm., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42145).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3241 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42145
View MARC record | catkey: 3289721