Select pieces on religious subjects [microform] : first published about the middle of the last century. / By Isaac Penington
- Penington, Isaac, 1616-1679
- [Philadelphia] : London, printed: Philadelphia: re-printed and sold by Joseph Crukshank, in Market-Street, between Second and Third-Streets, MDCCXXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 98 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm (8vo)
- An epistle to all serious professors of the Christian religion -- Some directions to the panting soul -- Concerning the worship of the living God -- The everlasting Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ -- A few experiences concerning some of the weightly things relating to God's everlasting kingdom.
- Bookseller's advertisement, p. [99-100].
Issued with: Penn, William. Primitive Christianity revived ... Philadelphia, 1783 (Evans 18081).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18081).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18081
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4331
View MARC record | catkey: 3289795