State of Pennsylvania. An act for the repeal of so much of the laws of this commonwealth as make the continental bills of credit and the bills emitted by the resolves or acts of the Assemblies of the said commonwealth a legal tender ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Act for the repeal of so much of the laws
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Thomas Bradford], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- "Signed, by order of the House, Frederick A. Muhlenberg, speaker. Enacted into a law at Philadelphia, on Thursday, the twenty-first day of June, in the year one thousand seven hundred and eighty-one.", Caption title; imprint supplied by Evans., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17298).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17298 and Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4071
View MARC record | catkey: 3289867