Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis, Magnae Britanniae, Franciae & Hiberniae, vigesimo quarto [microform] : At a General Assembly of the province of Pennsylvania, begun and holden at Philadelphia, the fourteenth day of October, anno Domini, 1750, in the twenty-fourth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George II. by the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. And from thence continued by adjournments to the sixth day of May, 1751
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1750 Oct.)
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, at the new-printing-office, near the market, MDCCLI. 
- Physical Description:
- pages 2 unnumbered pages, 155-158 ; (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act to encourage the establishing of an hospital for the relief of the sick poor of this province, and for the reception and care of lunaticks
- "An act to encourage the establishing of an hospital for the relief of the sick poor of this province, and for the reception and care of lunaticks." Passed May 11, 1751.
Pagination continues session laws published from May 1744 (Evans 5472).
Title vignette: province seal.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6746).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 6746
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1203b
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 539
View MARC record | catkey: 3289903