Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis, Magnae Britanniae, Franciae & Hiberniae, vigesimo sexto [microform] : At a General Assembly of the province of Pennsylvania, begun and holden at Philadelphia, the fourteenth day of October, anno Domini, 1751, in the twenty-fifth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George II. by the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. And from thence continued by adjournments to the tenth day of August, 1752
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1752 Aug.)
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, at the new-printing-office, near the market, MDCCLII. 
- Physical Description:
- pages 2 unnumbered pages, 187-208 ; (folio)
- Pagination continues session laws published from May 1744 (Evans 5472).
Title vignette: province seal.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6907).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 6907
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1246b
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 561
View MARC record | catkey: 3289906