In Council of Safety. Philadelphia, October 14, 1776 [microform] : Sir, Congress has received intelligence from General Lee, that the Hessians have embarked from Staten-Island, and that there is too much reason to apprehend they are intended to act against this state:--we, therefore, most earnestly entreat you to exert yourself to the utmost to have your battalion in perfect readiness to march at the shortest warning. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Council of Safety
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by John Dunlap], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Ascribed to the press of John Dunlap by Evans.
Signed: By order of the Council, [blank].
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15017).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 15017
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3398
View MARC record | catkey: 3290029